Why so many sex shop in Beijing?

• Radask
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #1595 by Radask
Why so many sex shop in Beijing? was created by Radask
I am somewhat alarmed by the huge number of sex shops in Beijing. How could this possibly be economically sustainable? What is the reason? Is there government subsidy at play?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kekys
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #1596 by Kekys
Replied by Kekys on topic Re: Why so many sex shop in Beijing?
I went into one of those once to buy s whip for Halloween. (honestly, that's why)

It was about a square meter with glass cabinets on all three wall showing their wide arrange of dildo's, anal toys, blindfolds, chains, g-spot simulators and so on.

It was a bit crowded really with myself, the wife, the shop owner, the shop owners wife, and the SHOP OWNERS 7 YEAR OLD SON!

• pletcherzlk
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #1597 by pletcherzlk
Replied by pletcherzlk on topic Re: Why so many sex shop in Beijing?
i'd be kind of nervous about buying something from a sex shop here.. some kind of dildo that would make the insides of my hoo-hoo rot away with some illegal chemical, or electrocute myself with a vibrator or something :sick:

• Radask
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #1598 by Radask
Replied by Radask on topic Re: Why so many sex shop in Beijing?
But seriously, Beijing likes all those superlative titles, surely this place has the most sex shops per capita.
I noticed a new one by my daughter's kindergarten (nice, huh) that had adverstised 24 hour service with a huge mobile phone number on the sign. Today the number was covered with red plastic.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds