I cant get my police clearance from china

More
6 years 11 months ago #3278 by Voldka
Help me please, I cant get police clearance certificate from China. Below is the letter I received from a friend.

... I went to the police station where you registered your temporary residence but they don't give me the clearance. They asked me to show your passports I explained your situation and said they couldn't issue you a clearance because you were no longer a temporary resident and they don't have the record. They insisted they couldn't help me. I argued told them they will just give me the local police clearance to give to PSB and i even asked if you will come back here would they give you a clearance. They said yes but only the time you last arrived not the previous years ago. I'm sorry.

What do you guys suggest to do???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #3279 by DouglasEa
In your previous reply to other one's post, I found you don't suggest to take service from a agency in China.:sick:
But in this case, your trusted friend can not do anything in this case, so you need to use an agency - ChinaPoliceClearance.com is the one you need.B)
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by DouglasEa.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #3280 by AntoineCoiz
Few suggestions for your situation:
  • You need to buy yourself some time from the visa office by letting them know that it might take you an extra 30 to get that document.
  • You have to travel to where you need to get your police clearance certificate. In my case, I did provide a police clearance of the country I am living in they did waved the police clearance of my origin country. I passed already criminality.
  • In your case you need to go back in your country of origin to get it otherwise you may put your file in danger.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by AntoineCoiz.

More
6 years 11 months ago #3281 by Billyrab
These information are not useful!!!
I also have similar situation regarding china pcc. I stayed in china for 6 months on business visa back in 2002.
Anyone can share some USEFUL information?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Voldka

More
6 years 11 months ago #3282 by Voldka
I am currently living me in Russia. It is also impossible for me to go back in china because I already submitted my Passport to the visa office just this month, not unless they will send back my pp and tell me to travel in china.. hope it wont happen.. it is going to be so frustrating.......

More
6 years 11 months ago #3283 by 100OT
If you were in Shanghai or Beijing (or even some other mid level cities) then some companies can help you.

I was in Chengdu and in order for me to get one I need to go there myself. No company can help someone get a PCC from Chengdu. Therefore I included a note in my application saying I couldnt get one and included a lot of correspondence between me and private companies who said this, emails between embassies (canadian and british) saying that id need to go there myself, communication with my old employer saying they cant help me, and then also reasons why i cant travel to china to get it (my student visa says i cant miss more than 80% of my classes and the process to get a PCC in chengdu would take approximately 3-4 weeks and id need to be there the entire time).

Im hoping this is enough evidence to waive them requiring me to provide it. You may need to do something similar.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #3284 by DouglasEa

I was in Chengdu and in order for me to get one I need to go there myself. No company can help someone get a PCC from Chengdu.

Hi, www.chinapoliceclearance.com said they can get it done in Chengdu. So Chengdu don't ask you to return.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by DouglasEa.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #3291 by Quentinageda

DouglasEa wrote:

I was in Chengdu and in order for me to get one I need to go there myself. No company can help someone get a PCC from Chengdu.

Hi, www.chinapoliceclearance.com said they can get it done in Chengdu. So Chengdu don't ask you to return.

When I was in Kunming, I got the police clearance with them. Not as quick as I expected, but that's all about the steps taken in police department, nothing wrong with Chinapoliceclearance.com
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Quentinageda.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds