Watch TV in Beijing China with Tvants?

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #642 by Vegass
Living in Beijing China is much convenient than 4 years ago, but there is still a problem to kill boring time in the evening. I prefer to watch TV in my cosy living room, but there is only CCTV-9 TV channel for westerners, and the only digital TV service provider - GEHUA - in Beijing seems like not going to add more channels in their list. So finding a live TV online is a must, besides go to nightclubs and bars.

One of my friends told me to use the live TV software - tvants to watch TV programs online, well, I downloaded and installed it.

Then I found that this p2pstream ware couldn't broadcast TV channel from China, even CCTV - the Chinese state-own TV.

After I done research on various of p2p forums, looking through thread to thread, finally I got few mms address to play the live TV in resolution 320 x 240dpi.

After all this, I think it doesn't worth to spend my time on this things. I would like to invest on VPN to jump over the GFW, then I can watch youtube live online.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Vegass.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #643 by Vegass
BTW, If you just wanna watch MTV, or movies online in China, there are some Chinese youtube for you - Ku6.com, Youku.com - then you need to prepare for the bombing of Chinese characters all over your screen ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.565 seconds