watch cable TV channel on China Phones

• Radask
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #653 by Radask
Aside using my smartphone, I also have been using China mobiles from some years now but some of their 'cheap' features still surprised me, just because I didnt try to know them. Watching local TV cable channels is one of them.

Up until couple of weeks back I didnt know how a cheap China mobile phone can play local cable TV channels. Out of my curiosity I looked the online reviews and initially I learn that this function is limited to several countries.

Later on I learn the truth about watching TV on China mobiles thanks to Qadri Mobile (Saddar, Karachi, Pakistan), who showed me how easy it is to set your own favorite TV channel with any China Mobile that can play TV, without paying any extra money.

You can watch any and I mean any TV Channel, even from your TV cable provider on these China Mobiles (with TV function). Just snap the antenna of your mobile out, sit near by a TV Cable and tune the channel you want to watch. You can even record clips of the show you are watching.

My sister's kids are very happy with their mom's Mobile TV because they can watch their favorite cartoon while mom and/or dad busy watching news or other show on TV.

Did I mention I bought that China Mobile with TV for my sisters family thanks to the Qadri Mobile to show me how cool that can be? Because before that day I always denied for TV Mobiles and no one bothered to educate me about how this feature works.

After sharing this information, some of my friends also bought these China mobiles with larger screens for home mostly to use its TV during load shedding and I personally think its a good alternative if you dont have UPS or generator you still can kill that one hour easily by watching TV, or listening to FM or stored songs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds