Learn Chinese And Wushu In China

More
14 years 5 months ago #15 by admin
Have you seen the karate kid? Didn't you just loved it when the underdog kid beat the hell out of the bully of the school and won the competition? Didn't you wish to move your wrists and feet in that suave manner? You can finally have a dib at fulfilling your dream. You can study wushu in china while you are there on the study program involving mandarin Chinese, the local dialect of China.

Studying in china for learning Chinese which is the second most popular language after English is indeed an experience in itself. For instance, one gets to delve into the rich history of one of the oldest cultures and country of the world. And now with the introduction of the latest study programs, you can become a part of Chinese culture too. Martial arts training in China, is now being offered alongside different learning courses so as to provide you with more opportunities in the rising job sector of global China.

Wushu or martial arts is a very old form of combating your enemy. Known for their athletic agility and strong prowess, Chinese gymnasts have played a great role in making this art a popular one among the whole world. It is basically considered to be a physical exercise comprising of one's muscles and nerves, in effect achieved through the superb mind and body coordination. Seeing it is almost like watching a beauty in motion. Getting your martial arts training in china in effect will render your body and soul with a healthy charm and morality boost on rise.

Many a renowned names have found their bearings with a successful run after learning the sport. Be it a trainer, coach or a performer, scores of people, currently, spread over the globe can stand as an acknowledgement card for various modes under the martial arts. Following is the listing of all the styles that are available with Chinese study programs in affiliation with famous martial arts academy in china.

1. Tai Ji Quan

2. Sanda/Sanshou

3. Dao Yin Yan Sheng Gong

4. Chang Quan including changquan, modern Nanquan,Qiangshu,Daoushu,Gunshu,Jiaoushu

Seeing the rising trend and interest in people outside china about martial arts, many universities and organizations have come up that facilitate martial arts training in foreign study programs. One of these organizations is chinastudyabroad. Offering custom based study curriculums suited to your needs, the entity also takes care of your accommodation, medical insurance, touring and traveling facilities etc. To learn Chinese and wushu in china at the same time from the highly trained personnel; and qualified academic teachers will prove as a marking point of your career and impart you with a technique that has been passed on from generations to generations.

So why not try your hand at karate and teach those bullies a lesson they won't forget soon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #17 by Cooldown
I am currently a student of a Traditional Chinese Martial Art. It is called Pai Te Lung Chuan Shih Yang. For anyone looking into a martial art... my specific advice would be do not rush into looking for one. There really is alot of garbage out in todays world. My suggestion is make sure the art you look into is %100 Traditional... otherwise your just burning a hole through your pocket. Martial arts does teach much much much more than how to fight, simply there's much more to it. When a person becomes a Martial Art Practitioner, he is going on a life journey. Anyway I found my kwoon completley by surprise. Also There is no such thing as a bad style of Martial Arts as long as it's real! There's this place down from my kwoon that advertises and makes garuntees and promises. They're full of themselves though... not in your interest! My Kwoon does not advertise... we do not want everyone to know what we learn! Only people who are serious train in my kwoon. That is my example of a serious martial art...

Life can never be harder!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds